It's just me!

It's just me!
Hello world!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Thursday!

Hello everyone I hope your week is going well. Yesterday I was off work and decided to rumage around in my husbands building outside to see what all I could refurbish, and I was lucky enough to find a set of old bifold doors and a long piece of wood so out came the spray paint.Since it was windy as all get out it took me a while to get it done, but I will attempt to post pics of the end results. I also made a sign for the living room with my trusty paint and stencils, also some twine to hang it with. Want to give a shout out to my cousin Donna who I visited last night and she helped me with my page, she is a wiz at this blogging and decorating. I hope everyone has a great day, take care and God Bless!







3 comments:

  1. Love the bifold doors... hmmm when are you headed to pa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congraats.. you won a prize from someone.... I found out on Donnas blog... go check it out.. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've done! What a neat idea on the bi-fold doors... love the way they turned out!

    ReplyDelete