It's just me!

It's just me!
Hello world!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Friday!

Hello blog friends, sorry I haven't posted in a while been busy so I need to get back on track. Got some good news hubby is back to work...THANK GOD..... so I am being a stay at home wife for a while, he likes the term maid, I like the term domestic goddess my self heheheheh, but have been useing my time wisely, I have painted the living room, and my next project will either be stain our front porch or paint my kitchen cabinets black, hubby just gave me the "look" on that one. We shall see how it turns out. Hope all is well with everyone, hopefuly I can get some crafting in now that I have more time on my hands, take care everyone and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Yah for you! I only work part-time but I am ready to stay at home. I want to spend more time creating and crafting. There just aren't enough hours in a day. Lol! Glad you are able to stay home. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete