It's just me!

It's just me!
Hello world!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Finally Friday!

Hello my friends it is friday..... wooo whooo, even tho I have to work the next 2 days I am off Monday and Tuesday, so congrats to those of you who get the weekend off. Work was soso today, I finally passed quota but it may not be enough to raise my LPH (leeds per hour) for the week, tomorrow will tell.The newest baby in the family is wondering around, and we have the kids this weekend, so they are loving him to death....lol I have decide today to post my Bacon Mashed Potatoes, these are the bomb as my oldest says.
1 Large container of sour cream
2 Large containers of chewy bacon bits
1 large bag of shredded cheddar cheese
Mashed potatoes made as usual
Mix sour cream and bacon bits with mashed potatoes, put in casserole dish top with cheddar cheese and bake 350 until cheese is melted. My whole family LOVES this, I just realized alot of my receipes are made with potatoes...lol Guess thats what you get from being a ole country girl at heart. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at work today... cal me on your way home if you want to chat. Call brother tomorrow... its his birthday!!!

    Love ya
    K

    ReplyDelete