It's just me!

It's just me!
Hello world!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

Hello everyone it is finally Thursday, and my hubby better be thankful that I didn't injure him when I came home and seen the puppy he brought home, but I have to admit he's as cute as a button, his name is Jersey and he weighs less then a pound. He is part jack russell terrier and part beagle. I will try to post a pic. He can fit into hubbys one hand...lol pray for me people he wines...... but then again he is only 7 weeks old.I want to thank everyone that has posted such nice comments so far and has became followers of my blog, I have attempted to return the favor, but not sure if it worked if you could let me know that would be great.Work was UGH! as usual no better no worse I guess, hope all is well with everyone. I have decided to post my recipe for my Ham Roll Bites, great for an easy finger food for a party.
1 pack of ham sanwhich meat
1 pack of cream cheese room temp
1 pack of Hidden Valley Ranch Powder Dressing
Toothpicks
mix cream cheese, dressing together, spread on slice of ham, roll ham and slice into bite size pieces, insert toothpick to hold together and chill....... very yummy!


Once I can really get this ball rolling,I will be making some crafts and having some giveaways, so please bare with me. Thannks again everyone and God Bless!










2 comments:

  1. Awww hes so ugly...lol.. Kennedy whined until I put her in bed with me.. never whined again. Hubby doesnt like it, but she's little.
    Looking forward to your crafts... trade ya some soap? Im so craft gene deficient.
    Love ya
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, he is so sweet!!!! Welcome to the "new puppy" world where the only way they know how to communicate is by whining and crying all the time!! LOL!! It's worse than having a newborn baby around!! You will have to bring him over to play with his cousin Sophie sometime!!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete