It's just me!

It's just me!
Hello world!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Warm Wednesday

Hello everyone, wasn't todays weather just gorgous!!!! Hope everyone has had a good day. I am slap worn out from work and had to come home and do laundry, why it seems I can never catch up on that I don't know. My little Jersey man greated me at the door yellping and bouncing around he is the sweetest little thing. I want to give a shout out to my sister Karen, her birthday is tommorrow she was an April Fools baby... trust me folks I gave her a hard time growing up, but that was what little sisters where for right....lol but I love her and hope she has a wonderful birthday!Here I go again with another potatoe dish....lol what a surprise right!

Tator Tot Casserole
1 lb hamburger meat browned
1 chopped green pepper
1 chopped onion
1 bag of tator tots unfrozen
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup of milk
3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Brown onion and pepper with hamburger, put in baking dish, cover with layor of tots
mix soups and milk and pour over tots, cover with cheese, bake 350 for 45-60 minutes... very yummy

I wish everyone a happy rest of the work week, may it fly by, take care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment