It's just me!

It's just me!
Hello world!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Welcome anyone and everyone!

Welcome everyone, My name is Mary and I live in a small town in Va. I live with my wonderful husband Chris, and my 18 year old daughter Megan. My husband has 3 children from a previous marriage that I am sure you will hear about, I am still adjusting to being a step mom of 3 little ones, it's like starting all over again....lol. Please bare with me as this is the first time I have tried this so any suggestions would be appreciated. I work as a CSR in our small town, am sure you will hear about that too, but am also wanting to tell or trade any ideas of crafts, cooking, and general life journeys and maybe someone out there just might think "Now why didn't I think of that" so please take a few minutes of your day and come join me on this new journey, God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment