It's just me!

It's just me!
Hello world!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mondays Makeover

I know this is Tuesday, but this is what I did Monday. I have decided to make my kitchen over in the country theme, since that seems to be the trened now, I got alot of ideas from my cousin Donna, she has already done most of her house and it looks great. I bought 5 yards of material from a local fabric store and made 3 sets of curtains and a table scarf, will attempted to post a pic, and so far it's coming together nicely. I have a hutch in my kitchen that I placed a few country themed items on one being a set of mason jars painted and decorated. Is very easy to do, just take jars and paint inside with glass paint, any color you want then stencil on the outside a star or whatever you like and tie mouth of jar with any matching fabric and maybe add a small decorative item. Also in the jar you can add a few pieces of twigs and berries, or fake ivy, which ever you like. Hope you all enjoyed this, like I said I will attempted to post pics, hope everyone had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment